SKIL MODEL 127-3 MODIFIED BEAM SAW. BUILT TO RUN 12″ AND 16″ blades. CUSTOM FABRICATED / WELDED SHOE & GUARD, PROVEN IN YEARS OF FIELD USE! Plastic parts were cooked by the dry desert heat so I replaced ONLY the power cord and the handle grip, if only for safety reason. The saw runs well: see a video of the saw running at: youtube address. THE CASE SEEN IN THE VIDEO DOES NOT FIT THIS ITEM AND IS NOT INCLUDED. The item “VINTAGE SKIL BEAM SAW MODEL 127-3 CUSTOM MODIFIED FOR 12 & 16 BLADES FREE SHIP” is in sale since Monday, January 13, 2020. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Tools, Hardware & Locks\Tools\Carpentry, Woodworking\Saws”. The seller is “babybenzw201″ and is located in Cathedral City, California. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Featured Refinements: Vintage Saw
- MODEL 127-3: ESTIMATED MID-1960’S MODEL
- Modified Item: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Modification Description: CUSTOM FABRICATED / WELDED SHOE & GUARD, PROVEN IN YEARS OF FIELD USE!
- Brand: SKIL
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
Vintage Skil Beam Saw Model 127-3 Custom Modified For 12 & 16 Blades Free Ship